Wednesday, May 30, 2012

w.i.p.

Short and sweet this week, 
lots of projects, not a lot of sewing getting accomplished
12 more days of school till summer has a lot to do with that ..

May blocks for do.good stitches BELIEVE circle

The basted quilt top currently on my sewing table to be quilted..

The pile is getting smaller and smaller! 
Which is good because after seeing all those new lines coming out of quilt market.. I can't wait!

I'm linking up with Lee

Also, don't forget to check out the bloggers featured this week on the Blog Hop!
May 29
    Heidi from Fabric Mutt
    Amy from Amy's Crafty Shenanigans
    May 31
    Jodi from Tickle and Hide
    Jennie from Porch Swing Quilts


9 comments:

  1. Your blocks are beautiful and nothing like a basted quilt is there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, another basted quilt! You're making more progress than I am in making a dent in quilts needing to be quilted (or at least basted!), my pile keeps getting bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Loving your grannies! They're so colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blocks and a great looking quilt top! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 12 more days of school.... yahoooooo for youuuuuu!
    Your blocks and top are such fun!
    Have a great day!
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous that you're pile is getting smaller. I'm wishing mine was! Love your granny squares...I just posted my finish on those today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you getting quilts done, they are really great. The new fabric from market looks so tempting and promising, I've got to get on my stack and make some room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. School nearly done? What kind of excuse is that, you're about to have months off! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...