Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day - April

Technically it was Fresh Sewing Day yesterday, but i'm recapping today



When I started thinking about the sewing I had done this month, I didn't think I'd have much to show.. as I went through my pictures I was able to come up with this..


2 quilts and my bee block.. okay.
But then I realized I spent most of the month on these..

yep. nevermind, feeling pretty accomplished this month
mosreso because they are actually all sewn together - I got more white in the mail yesterday so borders will be on this week :)

Make sure you head over and see what everyone else was up to this month!


8 comments:

  1. Busy bee! All beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah - those flower blocks! You've made great progress on that one, and I for one can't wait to see it come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all those flowers scrambled your brain, it's FSD on the 1st of the month ;o) They were worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!! I love those quilts and the flowers look awesome, I've still not got round to finishing the cutting yet!! you've had an amazing month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great makes. Love the flower blocks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm. I want your retro flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOK at your Retro Flowers!! Oh I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you go! The retro flowers are fabulous. Love all your projects actually : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...