Friday, May 18, 2012

Follower Friday

Friday's here again!
Everyone ready for the weekend??


Today with us is..
Kelsey!

Specs:
Name: Kelsey
Family: My husband Thomas
Location: Northeastern Ohio           
Flickr: kelseysews
Twitter: @kelseysews

Little Tidbit – We got married on the 4th of July!

Day job: Admin Assistant for an insurance agent
Dream job: Stay at home mom/quilt maker/farmer

What are you working on now?  I don’t have any pictures, but I just started a double wedding ring quilt from all of my scraps and I love it so far!

Favorites:
Place: Home or camping in the woods
Movie: The Blues Brothers
Food: Popcorn
Way to spend a Friday night: Playing cards at my husband’s cousin’s house (We really do do this every Friday!)


Fabric line: Ruby
Color: Green
Designer: Bonnie & Camille

Project completed by you:  My most recent finish happens to be my favorite, and I donated it to be auctioned for charity.

Project when you need a quick finish: Quilt Blocks!  Whenever I just want to get something done I get working on my bee blocks for the month.


Least Favorites:
Color: Pink
Fabric line:  Batiks – does that count?!
Project completed by you: Hmmm not sure

Big plans for 2012?
There are lots of big house projects on the list for this summer like updating our kitchen.  I’m also going to be running my third marathon!

Thanks for participating Kelsey!
I've been following Kelsey for a longgg time, she's amazingly talented!
As always, if your interested in being featured
email me at

6 comments:

  1. So fun to read about Kelsey! I enjoy her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the feature! Good luck on the marathon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful information! Thanks for sharing! Great picture too!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear more about Kelsey! I enjoy following her blog and just talking about stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to learn more about her! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...