Thursday, May 3, 2012

Halloween ABC

A while back I had posted the start of this cross stitch (just realized it was back in Jan!) -- anyway, I put this on my FAL list for the 2nd quarter to hopefully get myself moving.. Slowly but surely

I'm done with letters K-Z
(with the exception of the pumpkin in the center)




i'm seriously loving this cross stitch, it's coming together easy enough
no backstitching, perfect for a beginner
the hand dyed floss in the kit was the way to go, they give the piece dimension


My FAL is to finish letters C-Z
only 7 more to go :)


9 comments:

  1. That is so so so cute!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew how to cross stitch! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. Love the stitched characters =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love it, but, err, why ARE you going backwards?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was actually thinking of this cross stitch the other day when I spotted a funky little alphabet sampler pattern on etsy. It's looking fantastic - something to do while waiting for your border fabric :-p?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous!! I think you've made great progress since January! I've always loved the look of cross stitch but not sure I have the patience! There's still 5 months to go until Halloween so you've got plenty of time to finish ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's turning out so good! The slight variations in the thread color really look nice. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...