Sunday, May 27, 2012

SMS winner

Alright, so we're back from the weekend and I sat down to (a.) number my comments (b.) determine my winner. I had my sister pick a number this weekend between 1-540 (um, WOW) -- she chose #352 (her horseback riding number), I could have killed her for not choosing something smaller.. oh well.

Luckily, Jenelle has this AMAZING tutorial and I was able to update my comments super quick -- make sure you check it out if you need help!

On to the winner -- no. 352 was..


Anna -i'm emailing you to get your snail mail information
Thanks all, i'll be back with some sewing progress this week 
:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Hope you manage to keep count and pick a winner =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tut, you'll be drummed out of giveaway day ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer, check out this post I made about adding numbers to your comments:
    http://echinopsaster.blogspot.com/2012/05/help-with-numbered-comments-in-blogger.html

    Hopefully it will make things a little easier. Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee! I had the same problem!
    The comment above might help me too - thanks Jenelle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...