Tuesday, May 29, 2012

200th post?!

I just realized that I hit the 200 post milestone! woohoo! Thanks to everyone that supports and reads my ramblings :)

Quick post today with an update to my Halloween ABC sampler (pictures from the weekend sewing aren't completed yet, later this week) I haven't been working as diligently as I should, but the letters H & J have made an appearance!



Making progress..

Only 4 workdays this week and i'm already looking for Friday!
It's definitely summertime!
:)



10 comments:

  1. Your sampler is looking great, Jennifer! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cograts! i love reading your blog. Super cute sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It has been so hot here the past week I've been dreaming of Autumn especially Halloween! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!
    Only one more working morning for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! Congratulations on the 200th post =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun sampler!!! Keep up the great work.
    Congratulations of hitting 200 posts!!! Fabooooo!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on reaching your 200th post!
    The sampler is coming together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 200 posts!
    Love your sampler :-) I have this one in progress too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...