Wednesday, May 2, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

Sorry if this list seems redundant, I feel as though i'm showing the same things over and over! No finishes yet, but soon!

Works in Progress-
1. Retro Flowers QAL - got my white in the mail, needs borders
not the final layout!

2. Halloween ABC - letters K-Z complete
Just a sneak peek :)

3. May blocks do.good stitches
4. May bee blocks
5. Patchwork Chevron quilt - top done, needs backing and quilting.
6. Granny Squares quilt - 17 of 20 blocks quilted


7. Chasing Chevrons - no progress. needs quilting.

House to myself this weekend = lots of quilting.. hopefully.
Many W.I.P.'s that need to get completed, the pile is starting to overwhelm me!

I'm linking up 

10 comments:

  1. You are MUCH further along than I am on the QAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow - you are coming right along on the projects - nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything's looking great Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, I love that you're doing that alphabet backwards... Great job on them all, and I could never have done 25 of those flowers o.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great progress there! Surely by the months end you'll have those done! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful work!!
    The retro flowers are WONDERFUL!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your link at Lee's! Halloween ABC's *and* Granny Squares?! I think I'm in love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Retro flowers and granny squares both? You've been busy and they both look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing your retro flowers makes me want to follow along. They are lovely as are your granny squares!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...