Friday, May 11, 2012

Follower Friday

Woohoo! We're back in action, my plea for help post last week for volunteers was met with many of you rising to the challenge! Thank you!


This week, we have
Deborah!

Specs: 
Name: Deborah
Family: Married with a daughter and son.
Location: Clovis, California
Flickr: Miss Luella

What are you working on now? I'm currently working on a quilt using Happy Mochi Yum Yum fabric. I've finished the top but I still need to quilt it.



Favorites:
Movie: Can I choose a tv show instead? I'm one of the many fans of Downton Abbey.
Food: Cheesecake
Way to spend a Friday night: A perfect Friday night would include watching Masterpiece Theater munching on a favorite snack.


Fabric line: Echo is one of my favorite lines.
Color: I love combinations with red, turquoise and orange.
Designer: Lotta Jansdotter

Project completed by you: 


Project when you need a quick finish: I enjoy making pouches or pincushions.

 

Least Favorites:
Color: I like most colors as long as they're used in a palatable  combination. But mauve is a color I don't like as a stand alone.
Fabric line:  I'm struggling to think of one. I give up.

Big plans for 2012? A friend and I have already reserved rooms for Quilt Con in Austin. I would say that's a pretty big plan!


6 comments:

  1. I love Deborah's blog, it's great to find out a bit more about her :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Deborah, and not just for her sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's made some gorgeous items! =D

    I'm thinking of hosting a swap. Let me know if you're interested

    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/sigh-of-relief-and-idea.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Deborah and this was a fun read :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...