Monday, June 11, 2012

Patchwork Chevron

One more to add to the completed list!

Patchwork Chevron
 I posted the completed top here
As some of you may remember I fell in love with the patchwork chevron here
but did not have 4 charm packs to work with so I modified it work with 2 packs.
My process is explained in the previous post
I went with a simple chevron quilting in the solid spaces

I used two of the prints from "Good Fortune" for the backing as well as some 
Kona Medium Gray and a piece of Stars in Shade from the new "Quilt Blocks" line in periwinkle


This quilt is for sale in my etsy shop.

Quilt Stats
Pattern - patchwork chevron modified by me
Size: 54" x 70"
Fabric - Good Fortune by Kate Spain, Kona Medium Gray, Quilt Blocks
Quilted by: me



22 comments:

  1. It looks really cute, and I love the way you quilted it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Jennifer! I'm fond of Good Fortune and it looks wonderful with the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! And great quilting choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. I love it! I have a good fortune jelly roll that I'm trying to decide what to do with... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH I did the same thing with my quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoop whoop! Another finish. :) It's really lovely Jennifer, and I love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out great, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it with the two charm packs! I have a bunch of fabric lines where I've got two charm packs to use up - I definitely think I'll be copying your four-patch idea! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! I'm contemplating that with a couple of charm packs of Summersville. Oh the choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I absolutely love that color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks amazing! The the colours and the backing =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this - the quilting is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun quilt - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude, you are on a roll with your quilt finishes. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...