Monday, June 4, 2012

I won!?

I found out today that my Retro Flowers Quilt from the QAL won!!
Then I found out that Christina (the pattern designer!) chose it!!

Thank you so much to Megan and Bianca for hosting this QAL and 
pushing me outside my comfort zone!
I've never won anything for my quilts before and i'm totally floored!!


The other winners were Diane
how cool is that switched background block!

and Pam!
her quilting is straight line, but it looks like a chevron! 
amazing

Congrats ladies!!
:)

19 comments:

  1. I just saw that you won on Bianca's blog and hopped over to tell you congratulations!!! Your quilt is gorgeous, and I'm so happy for you, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your quilt!! It's gorgeous - you deserve it! I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Well done! I'm so happy for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How COOL is that?!?! Congrats!! Yup, yours is totally a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congats!! Yours is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Here's to winning many more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I love your quilt! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! This is such a gorgeous quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Your quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YaaaaHooooo!! Congratulations on the big win!!!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOOHOOO! Congrats! It is a beautiful quilt. I love it with the fabrics you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! It's such a pretty quilt. Well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations - you deserved it - beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh it's fabulous and wow I love the runners up too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woohoo! I'm so stoked for you Jen! That is fantastic! Soooo excited, and you totally deserved it, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woohoo, congrats! Was worth ploughing through all those blocks :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...