Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June Blocks

I was able to get a jump start on my blocks this month
(helped that I'm in charge of the blocks for one group this month!)

Wonky Stars for Kersten
BELIEVE circle do.good stitches
Kersten asked for one larger block with stars of different sizes 
(First time making wonky stars!)

We Bee Modern Too
I had sent fabric to everyone in my group and asked them to make the 
Night and Day block from the Modern Blocks book

June commitments done
More time to tackle my Finish-a-long list and other W.i.P.'s
btw, anyone know when the FAL quarter 2 link up is?

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE wonky stars. And I can't wait to see how your Night and Day blocks come back. Neat block. I don't know when the FAL link up is, but I know I better get busy, because I'm only halfway done! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha don't you love when you go to do bee blocks and then you realize that it's your month so you can just sit back? It's such a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great - don't mention the FAL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks! Good job on being ahead rather than behind =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go you! I'm about halfway done on my blocks and ignoring the FAL lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your wonky star block! They're twinkling away :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...