Wednesday, January 11, 2012

W.i.P. 2012 style

Woohoo for being back in action W.I.P. Wednesdays!
My accountability level has just increased.

I haven't posted a W.I.P. since Lee took off before Christmas so I have lots to show you!

Finished Projects:
1. Herringbone block for do.good stitches (December) 


Most of my December finishes were Christmas presents you all have already seen
(if you haven't, they're herehere and here)

Works in Progress & New Projects (started): I'm lumping these together because I have some projects I started new over Christmas time but made progress on them as well 
1. Swoon Quilt (2nd version) - blocks completed (needs sashing, backing, basting, quilting and binding)

2. Ruby, Opal and Pearl Quilt - blocks completed (needs sashing, backing, basting, quilting and binding)

3. SewHappyGeek QAL Week 1 complete

4. Baby blankets (almost done)  - 1 done, 1 needs binding


New Projects:
1. Mystery Quilt Pattern (supplies gathered, no progress)
2. Made in Cherry QAL (starts this Friday 1/13/12)
3. Mouthy Stitches Swap - yep, Cindy did it again and roped me into my first swap of 2012  :)

On Hold:
1. Swoon quilt (original one)
2. Houndstooth Quilt

Hm. In retrospect, doesn't look like much.. sure feels like a lot though!
Lots to get going on
As always, I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced

:)



12 comments:

  1. oh it looks like alot to me! Lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your colors on the sewhappygeek sew along. How beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're stitching like crazy! Two nearly finished quilts is much more than I have to show for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks awesome!!! I love the Swoon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Everything looks amazing, love your swoon blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool projects! I love the herringbone blocks! They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! That ruby, opal, etc. quilt is my fave, I think. Reminds me that I need to get that on my "to do" list!

    And swoon, of course, is amazing. I am in awe of you, so close to finishing your second swoon top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a lot of great squares going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whenever I see ruby, opal, and purl...I WANT IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I really like your current projects. The swoon quilt is gorgeous and your Ruby, Opal, and Pearl quilt reminds me of the sweet garden pattern. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your QAL blocks. I hope that I like mine as much when the whole quilt gets together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Och, it looks like loads to me! Well done :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...