Monday, December 19, 2011

Final Stretch..

Alright, let me just start this with, I typically can't keep secrets
and this year I have MADE more gifts than usual.. so i'm about ready to 
burst!!
Haha, still a few more days to go..

I finished up another gift this weekend though
a large duffel kind of Vera-Bradley-esque
This bag is for my aunt, who doesn't read the blog so its safe.



It's on the large size, 11x11x22 approximately
I seriously can't wait to give it to her!!
Only 6 more days!

I also got some more work on my Swoon blocks done
I have a feeling this is all i'll get to till after the holidays though..

As you can see I seriously procrastinated my wrapping, baking and basically everything else
so that's what i'll be doing the rest of the week.

I have 2 more gifts on my list, one is super quick the other, not so much..
wish me luck I complete the list!

How's your holiday gift-making coming along??

:)

7 comments:

  1. oh the bag is cool - it IS big!! I am in the middle of a big-ish project and still have 2 small ones left to do...clocks a'tickin! Good luck on all of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, go you! I just banned the family from my blog for this week so I can share. If they peek it's their lookout now ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great when you can't wait to give something you have made - that is a great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The large tote is WONDERFUL!! I want one ;o)
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is on HUGE bag!! Way to go, making so many gifts this year. I have a few too that I haven't blogged about yet! Also looking forward to see how that new Swoon comes together. It's looking great so far.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...