Wednesday, January 25, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

We're just jumping right in, I'm feeling talked out today.. and its only 8am. :(


Works in Progress
1. 1001 Peeps quilt 
Special request from boyfriend.
I was never really into 1001 Peeps (gasp, I know)
but special request quilts are a must
(I even got him to go to Joann's with me today to pick our flanneling for the backing! haha)

2. Made in Cherry QAL

3. Sew Happy Geek QAL

I did the template star but haven't been able to get a good picture.

4. Mystery Quilt
5. Mouthy Stitches Swap - size determined, pattern and fabric choices in process :)
6. Swoon - borders needed, quilting and backing

On Hold
1. My Swoon Quilt
2. Ruby, Pearl and Opal
3. Houndstooth

Finished Projects - none
New Projects -  none :)

Total - 4

13 comments:

  1. I like your peeps quilt - great that you can get your boyfriend to choose fabric. My husband just nags me to hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made in cherry quilt is really coming along!! Which size are you making?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your swoon quilt - its almost done yah! I have been wanting to star the cherry quilt along I love seeing all the different looks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of your sew happy geek quilt along - and your Swoon quilt reminds me of my high school, as those were our colors!

    Great work. :) I'm a new follower, so I look forward to seeing how everything turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your peeps quilt. The colors and patterns are really fun!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your projects are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks wonderful! I'm awed by the look of the Swoon blocks, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your plus quilt is really fun, and I'm impressed that he has specific requests! Looks like you've made lots of progress this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a fellow swooner... and Made in Cherrier... and Sew Happy Geeker... well done. Everything looks devine and good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This all looks great! Me too RE: peeps, but the quilt is great, and I confess I love the pearls and the jewels - in any color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done you! Hope you're less talked out today...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...