Saturday, January 14, 2012

Follower Fridays

Since starting this blog, I've really enjoyed getting to know fellow bloggers!
Keeping with my 2012 trends and trying new things, comes...


Every Friday, I'll have a brief Q&A with a follower!
This way, it will give me and other followers the opportunity to learn more about you and your interests rather than just letting me ramble on endlessly..

Soooo
That being said.. any takers??

If you're interested in being in the spotlight, email me and we'll get the ball rolling

1 comment:

  1. ROFL, no wonder you wanted me to catch up with my reading ;o) Well, hell, if you don't get any other volunteers, you can count me in... Not sure I'm up for it every week if you can't find anyone else though... :oD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...