Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Quilt-A-Long progress

First week of the SewHappyGeek QAL is complete!
Today the next 2 block tutorials will be posted.

I am happy to report, I'm keeping up!
(who cares that only one week has passed, its the little victories in life)
:)

Snowball and Woven blocks



I decided to use a Rendezvous bundle and Elements bundle I picked up 
from The Intrepid Thread back during her holiday sales
If you've never checked out Julie's blog and shop, YOU MUST.

Alright, so week one complete
I'm hoping to work on this week's blocks tonight
:)

9 comments:

  1. They look great! Love the gray and aqua

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose. Julie's blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that line of fabrics! I was looking at them last night, the ones with the lines on them seem to be out at a lot of places :(
    I'm doing the quilt a long too, your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love the fabric you are using - the blocks look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fabrics, Jennifer! Can't wait to see this one come together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fabric choices, Jennifer. And that woven block is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really great so far, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love the little victories! Love Rendezvous and Elements too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...