Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012

Today marks a new year, fresh start, fresh goals.
I thought it might be fun to mark down some goals I'd like to achieve in the sewing aspect of my life for 2012 and see how much I can accomplish

1. Learn to paper piece
2. Guest blog on someone's blog
3. Improve my FMQ'ing skills
4. Host a swap
5. Participate in a quilt-a-long (signed up for SewHappyGeek's starting Jan 3rd!)
6. Write more tutorials
7. Use up my stash! (hehe, isn't that always on everyone's list??)
8. Participate in a craft fair

I think these are all attainable goals, which is probably the most important thing. If they're attainable, I'm more likely to get them done. 

Any goals personally that you want to achieve in 2012? 
Sewing related or not?
:)

8 comments:

  1. We have a lot in common on our lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your goals sound great and totally doable! Good luck on conquering that list and have a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a reasonable plan to me! Good luck, and happy new year :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also signed up for 'Sew Happy Geek's' QAL... you as a seasoned quilter, me attempting my first quilt. It should be fun and I know I will learn heaps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you would like to start writing tutorials for other blogs I have just the opportunity for you. Take a look and let me know if you are interested. http://gapquilter.blogspot.com/p/2012-finish-long.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goals! I'm still mulling over mine. ;-/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and I share goals 1-4. That paper piecing scares me to no end.
    Come on over and guest post at FSQ. Would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...