Wednesday, October 31, 2012

W.i.P.

I feel like I have a million projects going on and little-no time to get them all done. November is.. tomorrow. Boyfriends parents come out around Thanksgiving (let's be serious, nothing will get done once they get here), then i'm traveling home a week later... and everything NEEDS to be done!

To do List:

1. Mystery Christmas Project (on instagram) - down to 3 sections, if you follow on IG, you've been seeing me griping, this project has been going on for 3 solid months, its getting to the painful point where even looking at it is aggravating.. just keep swimming :)

2. Christmas Orders - 15 makeup rolls done, 5 more to go, plus 20 pouches (pieces all cut, just need to get sewing.. this weekend!)



seriously loving my new tags :)

3. T-shirt quilts - 2 more to go, cut and ready.. waiting on backing to arrive

4. Stockings and tree skirt - This bundle arrived earlier this week, it sits, waiting to be turned into a fabulous gift

5. Surprise Christmas Project - not started, fabric isnt even pulled for this one..

6. EPP Pillows - not a "necessary" finish, but i'd like to (1 down, 1 to go)


7. Road to Tennessee quilt- top finished! 


Okay, that should cover it for now. If i'm quiet around here.. you know why.
I'm linking up with Lee


17 comments:

  1. Wow, so much you've accomplished Jennifer!! It all looks so great. I'm particularly loving the EPP. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, you DO have alot going on! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I'm tired even just reading about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your secret project on IG is soooo close. I know you can do it! I'm still in awe that you've finished something that big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Jennifer! Have you planned on sleeping or eating at all? I feel like a huge slacker reading your to-do list ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS, the labels, where did you get them?? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've done a lot! Love your new tags too. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of stuff going on! Your projects are all really nice though. You said it yourself...just keep swimming! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are one busy bee and amazingly enough you also have time to sit on the beach! jealous! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your projects look wonderful and I just LOVE you name tags.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have so much going on !! But you seem to be just fine :) And I love you new tags too !! They look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything that you are doing looks so great... I'm impressed! And those tags are the best. They add such a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. holy wowzers, wishing luck on getting that all done! I am stopping by from the WIP hop :) http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2012/10/wednesday-wips.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooo I love your road to tennessee quilt! And your epp pillow!! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of great WIPs. Thanks for sharing. Do you mind me asking what pattern you are following for your make-up rolls?
    cheers!
    -k

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dang. This post wore me out! But it's all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...