Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Actual W.i.P!

It has been a long time since I've linked up, but it's not because I haven't been working, its because most of it is secretive stuff that I can't show because the recipients check the blog :)

1. Christmas EPP - just chugging along, not really sure what the destination is, but i'm enjoying the journey!


2. Road to Tennessee - These blocks have been sitting like this for a long time.. I finally got the motivation to start piecing and I finished it!

(sorry for the cruddy evening picture!)

3. Instagram Christmas project - I have 4 pieces left to complete :)

4. Commission Project - pieces cut, maybe this weekend


5. T-shirt quilts - orders for Christmas - one down, 2 to go


That middle is the new Kate Spain flannel!!
It's in the shop

6. Organizing - Boyfriend got me a shelving system to try and help me organize the chaos that is our apt at the moment.. I think the hardest part about not making a "forever" move.. to an island... is that you don't want to buy furniture, etc. because then you have to either sell it (hassle) or ship is home (expensive) -- this will work well :)


Lots to do this week(end) - How many weeks till the holidays?! I'm starting to see holiday commercials.. its too early!!! 

I'm linking up with Lee this week!

17 comments:

  1. Great projects and so beautiful fabrics! I think that organizers works very well; you can take even a drawer to your table when you work.
    x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you're crazy busy! Loving it all though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Road to TN is looking awesome, as are all the other things you have going on right now! And yay for helpful boyfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that pad to Tennessee quilt on my to do....love your fabric choices! You are busy girlie-o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your EPP is so cute! I bet it'd make a great pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Road to Tennessee quilt, it's looking good! Shoot, I am in my permanent home and I need some help with organization. So, if y'all ever head this way, send the boyfriend to help me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - you've gotten alot done! Love your road to Tennessee!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My bf is the exact same - I think he has nightmares about drowning in fabric... I really like the Christmas EPP. Is this your first EPP? I am about to embark on the same pattern and have never done it before - any advice? And I love that you backed the t-shirt quilt in flannel - super snuggly.
    cheers!
    -k

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the road to Tennessee also. As soon as I think I have decided on a pattern. I see something else that changes my mind again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of fun stuff, and I really like your t-shirt quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your progress is looking great Jennifer. And I agree, it's too early for holiday commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas Hexies are so cute... can't wait to see the finished work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you EPP project! I've only worked with EPP hexagons, and I think I'll have to try some other shapes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking like lots of beauties - Holidays are coming x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm liking the range of projects you have going on. :) Lots of beautiful things in the works here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...