Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just Three - October

It's a new month again, time to see what I accomplished... and what I didnt.



First, let's look back at September..
1. Mystery Christmas Project - I wanted to be 3/4 of the way done.
SUCCESS!! - I have one final part to finish of the bulk of work, before the final touches go into affect

2. DWR arcs - 40 more this month - ANOTHER SUCCESS! I finished 82 arcs, just trying to decide if I should make more, or stop there.

3. t-shirt quilt - Commission job, needs to be done soon! SUCCESS! 
Woohoo, i'm 3/3 in September. What an awesome feeling!

Now, for October.
1. Mystery Christmas Project - complete the bulk and start the final touches (hoping to be completely done before Thanksgiving) - Instagram, if you're interested :)

2. Commissioned Christmas Gifts - I have an order for 30 items, materials are ordered, I want to get the pieces cut and finish 15 of them completely this month..

uh oh, I'm not liking the theme of the first 2, so I'll switch it up..

3. Surprise Project - don't you hate those?! Sorry, can't tell you more now, but I need to get started on this on as it also has a Nov/Dec deadline

Cross your fingers for me, I'll be taking advantage of fall break, but then i'll be attending SS with momma (!!) so we'll see what actually gets accomplished. Make sure you go check out what everyone else is working on this month!

8 comments:

  1. Good for you! Hope you're just as successful in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress Jennifer! My eyes bugged out when I read about your commissioned project. 30 items?? I guess it depends what they are. Not 30 quilts, right?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You always get so much accomplished. I keep forgetting to email you, but I got my fabric last week and love it! Thanks for the dots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great progress!
    so impressed with all those DWR arcs! :)
    and good luck with all the surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your list! I'm not even trying to link up this month lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the T-shirt quilt and good luck with the October list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress. Can't wait to see what you accomplish next month. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...