Friday, October 26, 2012

Follower Friday - Erica


I'm not sure if the weeks are getting longer or its just me, but we made it again! We're back this week for some more..


Erica!

Specs:
Name: Erica    
Family: a wonderful, supportive, patient husband, a 4 year old daughter (Harper) and a two year old son (Jonah)

 

Location: Los Angeles, CA
Blog: kitchentablequilting.blogspot.com
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackmanfamily/

Day job: I'm living the dream, I stay at home with my kids
Dream job:  I haven't decided yet!  I love being a Mom now, but when my kids are older I would love to go back to school and get a graduate degree. 

What are you working on now? a wonky cross quilt for my sister-in-law and a fun, bright flying geese quilt for my daughter

(which is actually completed)


Favorites:
Place: My first thought was Costco but that's probably not the best answer, ha ha.  I would probably have to say my neighborhood.  We are really lucky to live in a beautiful neighborhood in West LA.  From our street I can see tall office buildings, the Hollywood sign, and the Los Angeles LDS temple.  I can walk to a swanky mall, delicious restaurants, and Sew Modern ;)
Movie:  Reality Bites.  I love the 90s. 
Food:  Chocolate Therapy from Ben and Jerry's. 
Way to spend a Friday night:  Watching a movie with my husband, and of course doing some sewing :)

Fabric line: Echo by Lotta Jansdotter.
Color: Turquoise.  Or gray.  Or purple. 
Designer: Sarah Jane.  I love her sweet designs, they are so perfect for my kids.

Project completed by you: That's hard, I get really attached to things when I make them.  My favorite thing I have done lately is my washi supernova quilt that I made for my sister.


Project when you need a quick finish:  Sometimes there is nothing nicer than simple squares sewn together.

Least Favorites:
Color:  Pastels
Fabric line: I don't think, it seems like there is always at least one or two prints in every line that I like
Project completed by you:  The first quilt I ever made.  I want to love it because I made it first, but I just can't look past all of the mistakes.  
_______________________________________________________

Thank you Erica for participating!
Seriously loving that Washi Supernova!!

If you'd like to be featured
email me at
knot.threads@gmail.com

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I know i'll be spending it doing holiday sewing!
:)

5 comments:

  1. Fun to meet you, Erica! I love your flying geese--the colors are so fun! The washi supernova is really cool too--I haven't seen anything like that floating around blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know a bit more about Erica! And love her cross quilt AND that supernova too! Very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Washi Supernova is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...