Sunday, October 7, 2012

4th Quarter FAL List

Well, I don't know if you noticed but I never showed my 3rd Quarter finishes.. why you ask.. oh that's right because there was nothing done. *sigh*

This Quarter, i'm putting things on the list that NEED to get done by the holidays so maybe that will work.

Here goes nothing...

1. Mystery Christmas Project  - on instagram

2. Mystery December Project - sorry, no more details yet..

3. Commissioned project - 30 items, need to be done by Thanksgiving

4. We Bee Modern blocks - i'd like to have these in a quilt top by the end of the year..


5. Maple Leaf quilt top 


That should be enough, though there are LOADS more I need to do.. 
oy. 

Make sure to go check out everyone else's lists!


8 comments:

  1. I know how things keep us from getting our projects done. Looks like you have a long list of projects that need to be finished soon. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you did move right to the other side of the country, so I wouldn't say you got nothing done this quarter ;o) Good luck with this quarter :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's a pretty hefty new list - good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, it seems like you got so much done, even if it wasn't on the list! And like Katy said, quite a big move in there, too! Good luck with your finishes this time! They all look great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get quite a few things done this year too. I have so many things I want to start, but it's the only motivator I have to finish so I've been putting those off too. Hopefully I'll tack some finishes on my belt shortly. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck getting 'er done! I love the maple leafs, very Canadian. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel for ya, I know the feeling quite well!! May we all be busy little bees and having to wind more bobbins daily till the year is over. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...