Wednesday, October 10, 2012

W.i.P. Stash Bee Blocks edition

Well, Since I have been so wrapped up in Sewing Summit things,
this weekend I tried to catch-up/get ahead in some of my Bee Blocks for the month
Last month I joined another bee (seriously, what was I thinking)..

I'm now a member of the Stash Bee -  Hive #4


September block for Caroline

October block for Jennie

This month i'm the Quilter for the Believe circle of do.good
I asked for wonky pinwheel blocks
Made using Natalie's tutorial

Still have my We Bee Modern block to make for Annabella
(after sewing summit)

phew. I feel like its been a whirlwind lately
i'm only anticipating that getting worse with family coming to visit
and the holidays coming up..

Catch you all after Sewing Summit,
don't forget to come back tomorrow though,
I have a surprise for the non-Sewing Summit'ers
:)

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...