Wednesday, February 20, 2013

W.i.P.

Another week come and gone.. where the heck does it go!? Yesterday I showed off my Mod Pop finish, but other than that... not making tons of progress!

Finished Projects:
1. February Hexie Snowflakes- 15 more this month





Works in Progress:
1. Simply Color Postage Stamp Quilt - no progress.
2. Spools for Sewing Room - basting and quilting (each one is different!)

3. Honeycomb Stitch Along - are you participating?! I can't wait to get started!
4. Commission Quilts  - quilt #1 is quilted and ready for binding.. waiting on materials for #2 and #3 (probably arriving this week!)

Future W.i.P.  - These are the projects that were put on the back burner and will be reappearing, but aren't "new" projects
1. DWR Quilt - Finished my arcs, now to cut my melons and get piecing

2. We Bee Modern Too Quilt - no progress.
3. Vintage Holiday - no progress.
4. Heirloom Quilt - no progress.

Remember how I was hoping for a beach day and flaunting mentioning it last week?
Yep, well I got batchi and we ended up with typhoon winds all weekend and rain most of it! Grrrrr. 
As always, I'm linking up with Lee

7 comments:

  1. Keep going on those hexies. :) I have lots of old projects that will be "new" projects again too. I have some piecing and quilting to finish on a few quilts from last year. Yay on the Honeycomb Stitch-Along! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hexies, I hope you don't mind but I've pinned it for a hand project (at some point), i'm sure a little version is in my future, and it's portable, yay! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots going on, but I'm with you - need more TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I dunno, 15 of those snowflakes is pretty impressive! I might have had a bit of a schoolgirl sniggering at having to cut your melons for your DWR ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hexie snowflakes, another project for my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hexie snowflakes are gorgeous! I haven't made hardly any progress on my February to do list. To many things going wonkadoodle around here to get anything done. There is always March! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...