Wednesday, February 6, 2013

W.i.P.

Slow week for me on the sewing front, but I still managed to get some things done!


Finished Projects
1. Honey Honey baby quilt - BIG reveal later this week


New Projects
1. Wallhanging for sewing room - I decided it was time to spruce up my sewing room because the walls are BARE, so I made some of the spool blocks by Bonnie and Camille (no rush on this one, but i'd love to add some color to the walls soon!)


Works in Progress
1. Simply Color Postage Stamp quilt - no progress
2. Hexie Snowflakes -
My February squares ready to be basted and pieced

3. We Bee Modern Too blocks - January Done, December paper pieces printed!


4. Mod Pop quilt - no progress.

As always, i'm linking up with Lee 



5 comments:

  1. Can't WAIT to see your honey honey baby quilt.

    The spools for a sewing room is a very fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to honey honey and that block #3 - love it. One of my favs, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing these projects progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great Jen! Really looking forward to your reveal :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...