Monday, February 4, 2013

Longterm W.i.P.

Welp, i've finally completed a longterm W.i.P!! My Jungle Path baby quilt is bound and ready to go to a new home.


I fell in love with this pattern a long time ago and have had a layer cake of Jungle Bungle sitting and waiting to be used.


I love the fussy cut centers in each of these, and the primary colors. It's not overly masculine or feminine, but screams child, and needs to be loved!



This quilt has been listed in my etsy shop and is ready for snuggling immediately!
Here's to one longterm work in progress being finished in 2013... many more to go :)

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful finish Jennifer. Hopefully someone snatches it up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those bright colours immediately caught my eye over on Quilt Story! Whoopie for finishing this beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing this. It's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. came from quiltstory :)
    it looks awesome! love the fabric choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilt, I'm sure that it'll be loved by whoever ends up with it on their bed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...