Wednesday, February 13, 2013

W.i.P.

I feel like the "Little Engine That Could" lately with my works in progress. I'm slowly chugging along, but ticking things off the list. My "want to do" list is growing by leaps and bounds, but thankfully i'm sticking my ground and finishing off things first..


Finished Projects
1. Mod Pop Quilt - woohoo! I got this one quilted on Sunday, bound on Monday and in the mail to the recipient on Tuesday! Full reveal after its received.



Works in Progress:
1. Hexie Snowflakes - i have about 6 done for this month, 9 more to go (definitely slower than my January progress!)

2. Simply Color Postage Stamp Quilt - this bad boy is basted and I started the quilting, but its definitely going to be a slowwww go - I'm trying "orange peel" for the first time

I apologize for the pictures, all the walls in out apartment are YELLOW, it makes for some funky coloring in images..

3. Spools for Sewing Room - no progress.
4. Honeycomb Stitch Along - are you participating?! I can't wait to get started!

Future W.i.P.  - These are the projects that were put on the back burner and will be reappearing, but aren't "new" projects
1. DWR Quilt - I need to paper piece some more arcs, cut my melons and get piecing
2. We Bee Modern Too Quilt - using quilt blocks from my round as bee momma
3. Commission Quilts  - I have 3 orders with material on the way to me now, so once they arrive I need to get moving
4. Vintage Holiday - I started blocks for a quilt for myself after making one for my mom, but didn't finish, I decided not to wait until the holidays this year.. never enough time!
5. Heirloom Quilt - 


I have Monday off so hopefully i'll make it a productive day (or go lay on the beach) haha
As always, I'm linking up with Lee



7 comments:

  1. oh so excited to see your full reveal of the 'gift' quilt! And also anxious to hear how the orange peel quilting goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mod pop quilt. I am in awe of anyone brave enough to tackle circles, ovals or anything that even hints of being round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your completed Mod Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased I'm not the only one with WIP's that are not even IP. The Mod Pop looks cool, looking forward to seeing the full reveal! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot going on but all your projects are lovely. My want to do list is so long I have had to write it down so I don't forget. Too many gorgeous fabrics out there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...