Saturday, February 2, 2013

February - Year of Lovely Finishes

February already?! I did well with my January goals, so i'm back for some more this month in my Year of Lovely Finishes!


It's a short month, but i've got 3 things I want to finish..

1. Mod Pop quilt - needs backing, basting, quilting and binding

2. Postage Stamp Quilt- finish backing, baste, quilt and bind

3. Hexie Snowflakes - I finished a few more than the 15 I wanted to in January, 15 was the goal though, so 15 more for February :)

That should keep me busy along with the numerous other projects i'll throw in i'm sure -  I'm linking up with the rest of the group to see how much we can accomplish, one month at a time!

Happy Saturday/Sunday!





10 comments:

  1. I love your hexie snowflakes!!

    What a brilliant idea! How many are you planning to make in total?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed January but I think I may join in this month. Your mod pop quilt is going to be beautiful and I love your postage stamp quilt. Good luck Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I cant wait to see how the hexie snowflakes turn out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen snowflake hexies before, I love them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those projects look adorable! Can't wait to see them finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the hexie snowflake quilt...I'm very intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, I'm sure you can do it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your mod pop quilt top and those hexies look like fun! Good luck with your goals this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your snowflake hexes. All of your projects are lovely. Good luck, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...