Friday, February 15, 2013

Follower Friday - Kara

We're back for more this week! 
We have another

Welcome Kara!!!



Specs:
Name: Kara Sanders
Family: I live with my partner and our kitties, Michael and Jackson. I’m extramely close to my mom, sister and brother-in-law and ESPECIALLY my twin nieces who are 9 years old and my nephew who turns 6 in February.
Location: Just outside of Cincinnati, OH 
Blogwww.meandelna.blogspot.com 
Flickrhttp://www.flickr.com/people/me_and_elna/
Twitterhttps://twitter.com/me_and_elna
Instagram: me_and_elna


Day job: I work in training and development at a large construction company.
Dream job: I’m fortunate that I really enjoy my job! It’s very different from my hobbies which enables me not to get bored with either very easily. :)


Favorites:
Place: I love London! I went there for the first time last spring and fell in love
Movie: “Steel Magnolias”- don’t talk about me like I’m not here!
Food: I studied in Spain twice as a teenager and really love mediterranean food! Fresh fish, doughy bread, salads with olive oil and vinegar... yum!

[planking in Spain]

Way to spend a Friday night: With my partner, Heather, at our favorite local pizza shop (bacon, red onions and bleu cheese on olive oil sauce for me!) followed by a movie at home

Fabric line: Chicopee by Denyse Schmidt
Color: light blue
Designer: Oh gosh, that’s a hard question! Probably Melody Miller; her designs are so fun and she loves Pyrex as much as me!

Project completed by you: Jeni Baker's (In Color Order) drawstring bag. The pattern comes in so many sizes so it's great to  make for people as a gift bag that they can then also counts as part of the gift. I have so many of them myself... I'm sitting at work right now with one next to me that I use as a lunchbag! :)

 


Project when you need a quick finish: baby quilt made with a charm pack. Very simple to make but the look is so pretty!

Least Favorites:
Color: I’m not a huge fan of brown
Fabric line: I don’t really care for novelty prints... can’t think of a line that I detest!


BIG plans for 2013?? Hopefully finishing graduate school or at least seeing a light at the end of the tunnel!!! :)



Thank you Kara for joining us!!!

As always, if you'd like to be featured
please email me at 
knot.threads@gmail.com

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...