Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sidekick Tote

I had purchased the Sidekick Tote pattern from Anna a while back and decided to give it a try last week. I made the larger version, measuring 15" x 14"


I used Timeless Treasure sketchpad for the outside and Hope Valley for the lining, with a little Notting Hill thrown in.




Some new things I learned with this bag was how to install a recessed zipper and making handles using this hardware. It came together so quickly and easily, i've already started the smaller one for a Christmas present! 


7 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! It looks like such a practical design - and your fabric choices are great. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Jennifer. I love the recessed zipper and the Notting Hill pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag has tempted me after seeing several at SS! Yours looks great, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great - I love the plaid for the inside pocket. I actually just bought this pattern yesterday so I'm excited to try it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - I bought the pattern yesterday! Love yours xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...