Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Addicting..

I broke down this past month and bought Jeni's lined drawstring bag after seeing them all over the internet. This weekend I decided to make the smallest bag (4in tall) because we have some people getting jewelry for Christmas and boyfriend and I thought it would be cute if they each had their own baggie. 


clearly very interested and into it
I got yelled at after this picture 

pouch #1

pouch #2

pouch #3

I had first seen Debbie make a pouch using her polaroid blocks, loved it, so that's what inspired these. I also lined them with flannel because i'm anticipating them being used for jewelry and I wanted it extra soft to protect the pieces.

More Christmas presents.. check!



17 comments:

  1. beautiful and what a good idea ,glad "he" was taking an interest :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute. i bought the pattern ages ago and still haven't made one. i feel like i say that all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I need to make more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Love the flannel lining idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bags, and the boyfriend yelling. Men are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! The ducks are adorable.

    And yay for an interested boyfriend. My hubby recently got quite interested in the stuff I make (I think when he realized the potential that I could make MONEY off of it! haha) and it's quite foreign to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Polaroid idea!!! Those bags may be cuter and better than the jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pouches are adorable. Love that monkey one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, so cute! Love the fabric choices

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOO cute. I'm totally addicted to Jeni's pattern too! So versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading blogs while in my turkey coma...cute bags.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...