Thursday, November 8, 2012

3x6 Bee Blocks

Blocks are starting to arrive for Hurricane Sandy Relief and i'll hopefully have enough for my first quilt top this weekend! 

That being said, i'm trying to finish up other commitments and get things out of the way. Last night I did a lot of prep work so that today I could just get to work! I also managed to finished my 3x6 bee blocks for the paper piecing circle i'm in.








The pattern is by Lee, and it came together so quickly
I'm seeing a full quilt top in these soon.. oh wait, maybe after Christmas ;)

Off to work, more to show this weekend!


OH -- and Notting Hill by Joel Dewberry cotton will be in the shop later today!!!! 
Sateens are coming this weekend :)

7 comments:

  1. Love your blocks, and Notting Hill looks beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks are wonderful. It will make a wonderful quilt and a Sandy survivor very happy.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on all your WIPs and blocks for the week, and love the look of halloween in Hawaii, it looks rather more exciting thank halloween in Panguitch, Utah, seriously, never seen a town more dead at 6:30 pm, regardless of the day of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these blocks! I'm goings to have to try a few....or more. Notting Hill is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blocks - my favourite (if I'm allowed one) is the last but one. Loving the look of JD's new line - don't tempt me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...