Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ruby Star Wrap-Along

We got these awesome books at one of our meals while at Sewing Summit this year, and Sukie decided to host a wrap-along!



After checking out the flickr group, I was totally inspired. I wish I had some Pellon, those take out boxes are SO cute, i'll be picking up some this weekend. In the meantime, I needed to cut into Notting Hill so I used one of the "cheater" prints and made myself a "snack sack"

Perfect pouch to throw my cell phone and ipod when i'm headed to the beach
I can even leave them in it so they wont overheat but wear my headphones!



I tested out some the decorative stitches my machine has.

Make sure you check out the rest of the group and projects!
I can't wait to try the take out boxes and some other projects in this book

6 comments:

  1. I still haven't cracked that book open yet, but I'm hoping to get to it some time over the weekend. Saying that though, I have a pile of bee blocks to do first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Bet it's fun using your new fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitches totally match the decoration around the type in the book! Love your snack sack:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...