Friday, November 16, 2012

No Follower Friday today, I decided to take a break with the holidays right around the corner, traveling, etc. etc. so we'll pick back up in the New Year. If you'd like to volunteer, email me at knot.threads@gmail.com

Nothing new to report from my sewing room, but I realized I forgot to tell you all that I started a Facebook page for Knotted-Thread! I decided it would be a fun way to set up some flash sales, share information, etc. So definitely go check it out and "like" the page.. there may or may not be some Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales going on that you'll want to know about...

Also, Simply Color precuts have arrived in the shop - yardage of the ombres will be in next week :)





Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...