Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Love it, Pin it, Win it

Mode Bake Shop is running another contest! If you're unfamiliar with this site, go check it out asap - its all tutorial of projects using charm packs, jelly rolls, layer cakes, etc. etc. I was looking last week, I had 2 charm packs but wasnt sure what to do with them, I went to the site, narrowed my search to just charm pack recipes and voila! lots of choices.

Anyway, they're hosting a new contest called "Love it, Pin it, Win it" - the premise is to go through their recipes/patterns and pin your favorites - when you pin them it must be to the recipe not the MBS website. It also must have #modabakeshop #modafabrics #lovepinwin on the pin.

I have set up a board on my pinterest here if you have any interest in checking out some of my favorites.


I personally love this quilt.

This has been a favorite of mine long before I was blogging and i'm yet to make it. 
I think the argyle go me initially - but the words break it up and of course.. its a solid!
One day...

Anyway, for the full explanation of the details you can check out this post.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...