Sunday, September 23, 2012

100 Day Hustle

I found out Kelsey is hosting a linky to keep us motivated through the rest of the year
since... there are officially 100 days left in 2012.
CRAZY!


So, here's my list of what i'd like to get accomplished.

Have to do:
1. Mystery Christmas Project - in progress (instagram - knotted_thread) 
2. Commission Project - fabric ordered
3. ROYGBIV quilt - Havent started.
4. EPP pouches (for SS)
5. laptop bags (for SS)
6. PP block for Halloween hop
7. EPP block for Katy and Laura's blog hop

Would like to do:
1. Tennessee blocks quilt finished (blocks made, not pieced)
2. complete 5-10 blocks for EPP quilt 
3. wine bag
4. kimono shoes
That should keep me busy for a while
considering boyfriends parents are visiting after Thanksgiving,
we're traveling with them,
and then traveling before the Christmas holidays
i'm really down to way less than 100 days
BUT we have fall break in 2 weeks.. 
wish me luck.

Hadley, you're not allowed to get mad at me for this post, i'm just participating!
:)

7 comments:

  1. dang! and I thought my list was bad! good luck on all of this, can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sticking my head in the sand over this 100 day thing, after I come back from SS on 3rd November there will be LOADS of time, my parents are not coming up for a weekend, and I'm not going down south for a long weekend either. Honest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all this !
    I hope I can be very productive too during fall break :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well at least your list isn't as long as some of the other's I've seen today! Good luck with it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am working on my hustle list now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, good luck! I'm hustle-ing too but won't be traveling like you will be! Love the list, and excited to see those projects come together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see everything!! Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...