Wednesday, January 23, 2013

W.i.P.


I think i'm going to just start a completely new list, rather than try and find/remember the last time I linked up...

Finished Projects -
1. LOVE Wallhanging - my first finish of 2013 too!



Works in Progress
1. Mod Pop Baby quilt - basted and waiting to be quilted
2. Simply Color Postage Stamp quilt - basted and waiting to be quilted

3. Hexie Snowflakes - pile keeps growing!

4. Sydney Modern Quilt Guild Blocks - lime block basted, red block in process

5. We Bee Modern Too blocks - December and January - no progress! uh oh..
6. do.good blocks- January blocks - pulled fabric, no progress.

7. Mod Pop quilt - top has been finished for ages, I need to back and quilt this asap.

New Projects
I have about a million of these, but I want to destash, declutter and finish some projects before I start anymore!!

14 comments:

  1. Wow love your mod pop quilt! And those hexie snowflakes are just stunning :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable hexi snowflakes and congrats for having a 2013 finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hexie snowflakes! What a splendid idea! Looks like you've got a lot on your plate. Good luck with everything and don't stress yourself too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mini! And I'm still amazed at the tower of hexagons. Good luck on the de-clutter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So just a small WIP list then ;o) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those hexie snowflakes -- can't wait to see what you do with them, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stack of hexi snowflakes is too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your hexie snowflakes. It's taking me forever to figure out how to sew mine together. Your mod pop is looking fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hexie snowflakes. Good luck finishing some projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Love wall hanging sure is cute.
    I was gifted 2 boxes of pre-cut hexagons in 2 different sizes---now I just need to learn how to sew them together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are working on TWO mod pops? How did I miss that?! Those hexie snowflakes just continue to amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have to do the same. I can't even remember the last time I linked up! I really should get back to doing that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...