Saturday, January 5, 2013

4th Quarter Finish A Long list

I can't believe the 4th quarter is coming to a close - this was a great thing for me because it kept me on track, I definitely plan on playing along next year! Here's my end of 2012 list..

1. Mystery Christmas Project  - on instagram - done - full post here




2. Mystery December Project - sorry, no more details yet.. - done - full post here


3. Commissioned project - 40 items, need to be done by Thanksgiving - done

the makeup bag half..

4. We Bee Modern blocks - i'd like to have these in a quilt top by the end of the year.. - fail.. maybe in 2013.


5. Maple Leaf quilt top - done, no pictures though, finish in 2013 hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. Go you, well done, especially given all the trips and visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy and all those projects there weren't even on your list! You had a very busy & productive quarter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...