Wednesday, January 30, 2013

W.i.P. Wednesday

Slowish week around here, been raining which makes for lazy days, lots of movie watching going on :)
I was able to get some things finished though and i'm determined to get more done still.. Wont start anything new until more of the old is gone! Sounds like a theme in blogland, I wonder how long it will last until the old gets pushed aside and the "new" becomes "old"....

Finished 
1. do.good blocks- January blocks - finished but no picture (of course) - you can imagine a herringbone block in pink, yellow, magenta and orange though!
2. Sydney Modern Quilt Guild Blocks - sent these off last week



3. Triple Zip Along - Made using Debbie's tutorial - the flickr group opened this week for eligibility for prizes! Took an hour start to finish, great when you need some instant gratification! Definitely would like to make a few more of these...


Works in Progress
1. Mod Jungle Pop Baby quilt - quilted, waiting to be bound

2. Simply Color Postage Stamp quilt - basted and waiting to be quilted
3. Hexie Snowflakes - pile keeps growing!
5. We Bee Modern Too blocks - December and January - no progress! uh oh..
6. Mod Pop quilt - no progress.


New Projects
1. Honey Honey baby quilt - stalled at the quilting stage, needs to be finished by this weekend!

I'm linking up, as always to Lee
be sure to go check everybody else's progress out!!


16 comments:

  1. Look at all those gorgeous hexies! :O Love them! And the Honey Honey quilt looks so sweet. I love the colors in that line, and I love the way you used them in the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, those hexies are so bright and happy. love them. and your pouch is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pouch is gorgeous and honey honey is going to be lovely - hope it gets done, or as I often say to anyone listening, it just has to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have given up resisting and just downloaded the triple zipper pouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow looks like you got a lot done! I especially love that star quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that baby quilt! It looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your baby quilt - I love how you used that fabric line! I'm definitely going to stick around for a while and check out your other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff Jennifer. Wow, an hour for the triple zip? I just need to get mine done. I have the pieces cut but have been stalling out. Need to get in on those prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum yum yum! Loving your Mod Jungle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Old is the new new dahling ;o) Love what you've been working on

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Jungle Pop baby quilt! My WIP is also a baby quilt, although a non-traditional one. My friend wants everything camo and I refused, but compromised by using nature prints. Just finished the top this week and have to layer & pin before I can quilt it. Good luck on your projects! Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some great projects going this week. I'm loving those fun hexies and of course the honey, honey quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pouch is so pretty, love those colors! Your Honey, Honey baby quilt top is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good week for you! Love seeing your triple-zip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...