Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pick Your Plum


I came across this website a few weeks back and have been
 keeping an eye on it before I show it to all of you..

These lovely goodies arrived at my door this weekend
I'm definitely a lover of bakers twine, but i'm unwilling to pay the high prices for a roll of it.
So, when I saw them being advertised on Pick Your Plum
I knew I had to snatch them!

If you've never heard of this website, I recommend checking it out
they send a daily deals (M-F) to your email
The products range, all things crafty related at much lower prices
They ship fast and you can order up to 8 of the given product.

(Pick your Plum did not ask me to review their website, I just genuinely like it and wanted to share!)

Any other websites like this that you all subscribe too?
Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of baker's twine in all the different colours, but I've yet to work out what I'd actually DO with it, so until then, it remains unbought *sigh* Maybe at SS I'll find both a supplier and a *need* for it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I will have to check it out!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! I'm with Katy on this one - what to use it for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm subscribed with them too! Sadly buy the time I get the email the best bits on the deal are gone! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...