Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday do Over!


Hey all,
Follower Friday has taken a hiatus recently
with summer and my personal life becoming a bit crazy..

I'd really like to start these posts up again though
probably not until September, so everyone can enjoy
their last month of summer.


I will however start taking more volunteers.
If Follower Friday is new to you, here's how it works.
Every Friday I feature a follower of mine.
It's an interview set-up and we include pictures of your fabulous work
so both myself and other people can learn more about you!

It's a great way to meet new people and learn more about the 
blogger "friends" you have been stalking following for a while.

If you'd like, check out some of our previous features
herehereherehere and here
(all randomly selected)

If this is something you feel you'd be interested in doing
please email me at 

I'd love to get to know you better, 
after all isnt that what the blogging community is about??

Happy weekend everyone! 
:)

2 comments:

  1. I just saw you on our list for bowls..I am sew happy....can't wait to see you..missed you ..x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...