Wednesday, February 8, 2012

W.i.P Wednesday

This week its mainly bee's and blocks to update..

1. Quilting for Kids - Asterik blocks (done)
Seriously recommend helping out if you can. They're easy blocks and you can put your own spin on them, great way to try something new and step outside of your comfort zone :)

2. We Be Modern Too -  the NEW bee i'm a part of (almost my first one) yippee! We're working out of the new book Modern Blocks -- can't wait to get started!! :)

3. Sew Happy Geek QAL - caught up from the last 2 weeks - just this week's then all caught up!



4. Love Circle
    do. good stitches - February
    no progress. I've been avoiding it.. want to see why?

February is the month of curves.
This is Rachel's block 

yep. i'm terrified.
maybeeee i'll build up my courage and attempt this weekend :(
haha

5. ABC's of Halloween
almost done with the bottom half :)


6. Mouthy Stitches Swap - design determined.. must get sewing!


Now, two pieces of housekeeping

Also, just noticed i'm at 199 followers..
Giveaway when I get to 200??
:)


11 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I love the asterisk block! Good luck with the curves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that asterisk block and that retro flowers, thats one of my new favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just noticed you are at 200 gratz.

    http//richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Make sure you stop by and put your guess in my quilt givaway by guessing my babys B-day or Birth Weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap! I forgot to add the Quilting for Kids to my To Do list. I knew I was missing something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy! :) Which "bee" for "we bee" are you in? I'm in one too...maybe we're together! I just LOVE the retro flowers block...I am terrified of trying it too! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try some curves this year too. All of your bee blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I signed up to Rachel's curves class, and I hope to get to read through the first week at my leisure this weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the asterisk....everything is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous blocks, love rachel's choice too!
    Look you're at 201 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...