Wednesday, February 22, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

It's been a while since I've written a W.i.P.
but i'm back in action, so here goes nothing!
W.i.P. 
1. Sew Happy Geek QAL- up to date - just missing this week's

2. Mouthy Stitches (pouch done, need to gather my scraps)




3. Made in Cherry QAL (top done, needs basting and quilting)

New Projects/ W.i.P.
1. Granny Square QAL - Starts March 1st!

2. New York Beauty QAL -  which means.. I need to get over my irrational fear of paper piecing and try Katy's tutorials "for the terrified" to get ready! - So far.. i've printed the templates ;)

2. Mystery Project - pictures soon I promise!
3. Baby quilt for friend (top done)
4. Commissioned Quilt (more on that later)

Finished Projects
2. We Bee Modern Too blocks - February
3. do. good stitches - February

As always, I'm linking up with Lee over at Freshly Pieced
:)

10 comments:

  1. What a fun little pouch for Mouthy Stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your SHQ QAL blocks, yours are so refined, mine are, err, loud and proud ;o)

    Love your wee pouch too :o)

    As for the paper piecing, I've let you into the group, no excuse now ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I am pretty sure your partner doesn't really want a pouch, so, please, feel free to send it to me :-) (In my very best sarcastic tone.) Ok, just kidding, your partner is one SUPER lucky gal! LOVE that pouch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. QAL looks great! I'm totally jealous of the pouch. Which tutorial did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh love that pouch!! It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your little pouch. So cute and original!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that pouch! Such a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jennifer, I love the pouch! Love the design, love the hand stitching, love the colors! It's great. I can't believe your partner won't love it too...but if not, she can always send it to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...