Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Tidbit

If you haven't heard about the contest Katy is hosting you should check it out
Here's my FQ bundle mosaic
I think I have summer sunsets and ocean water on the brain :)

I'm calling it "Summer Breeze"

Row 1:  
Timeless Treasures Sketch Crosshatch in Yellow
 Metroliving Lattice in Marigold
Medallion in Red Gold

Row 2: 
Runabout Dots in Frothy Pink
Herringbone in Berry Pink
Dandelion in Coral

Row 3: 
Hello Pilgrim Stripe in Aqua
Pearl Bracelet in Turquoise
Ta Dot in Sea Aqua 

Row 4:
 Sea Garden in Ocean
 Waves in Ocean
Circle Stripes in Cloud Gray

Have a great day, be back tomorrow with some WIP

5 comments:

  1. Very bright, loving the fabric choices!! Good luck in the competition =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it......does remind me of a summer breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabric combo!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I've picked a couple of those too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...