Monday, March 26, 2012

Birthday Weekend

This weekend FLEW by,
I did get some fabulous loot to share though :)

Boyfriend found Fat Quarter Shop
and ordered me these two gorgeous bundles


Seriously, I was shocked.
Putting up with my obsession is one thing.. fueling it is another 
Thanks boyfriend :)
Oh, and I may have been hinting I wanted EQ7.. yep all mine!
Now comes his job of attempting to make it work on a mac
Anyone have any advice or experience with this???

I also managed to get some sewing done and finish up my granny squares
That makes 27 in all, time to start quilting :)

And lastly, 
We have our Birthday winner!
You know how no. 1 rarely gets picked.. well this time out of 47 entries

The last entry! Woohoo for Toni!


Toni is one of the sweetest people i've met in blogland, 
so if you haven't seen her blog, you MUST go check it out.
Toni, I've emailed you!

Thats all for today, have a great Monday everyone
I intend to get some SERIOUS sewing done this week, 
I've been slacking!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jennifer and sorry I missed it! Boyfriend did good this year! ;) And congrats to Toni, who I agree, is one of the sweetest people in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - congrats to Toni! And glad you had a good birthday - boyfriend rocks! Can't wait to hear what you think about EQ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you say "keeper"? LOL, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definitely a keeper! Glad you had a good birthday and thank you so much! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Toni and congrats Boyfriend! Major brownie points coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is one boyfriend to keep.
    Congrats to the winner.
    Love your blocks and your new fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your birthday sounds awesome!
    Congrats Toni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely surprise! Love your granny blocks, I've just completed all mine too =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated happy birthday, the boyfriend done good! Great job on the grannies! I have either just had a flash of brilliance on making some, or a flash of madness...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice boyfriend!! Belated birthday wishes, hope your special day was great!
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what fantastic birthday loot! Very similar to my birthday wishlist (EQ7 and fabric!) Happy birthday again x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...