Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's been a long week and i'm honestly surprised I even remembered..
The winner of the Woodlands FQ bundle is..


At some point my format must have changed.. because I realized just this morning there are no numbers next to my comments! Grr.
So, I counted, and recounted to double check -- go ahead, count and check too :)
Anyway, the winner is... 

Woohoo! 
Steph is a member of my polka dot swap and I just recently joined her I-spy swap!
Congratulations Steph!! I've emailed you for your info

Thanks to everyone who participated, come back tomorrow for our Follower Friday
and hopefully some creativeness.. soon? (long work hours this week prevent me from any fun)

:)

4 comments:

  1. Numbering went walkies when Blogger updated some 'features' recently, but well counted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Steph!
    You need to make the comments embedded or something, and they will come back - check in your Comment settings x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your week improves! I noticed my numbering had gone missing last time I did a giveaway, too. Definitely need to get that fixed! And congratulations to Steph!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...