Monday, March 19, 2012

.com

Sooo, you may or may not have noticed but Knotted-Thread is officially a dot com!
Boyfriend and I went to DC this weekend to visit some friends and one just so happens to be a computer whiz, so he got me all set up!
(Thanks Kevin!!)
Should have no problem just redirecting you from the blogspot,
but you may want to update your reader/bloglovin/etc.

We also got to see the cherry blossoms in bloom, which, you may or may not know is happening about a MONTH early because of all the warm weather
Jefferson monument


boyfriend and I

MLK Jr. monument, new as of 2/2012

cherry blossoms!

It was unreal to be walking around in flip-flops in March!
Gorgeous day and fabulous weekend

I did manage to get some sewing done last night..

finished up some more granny squares

makes 16 all together!

Have a happy Monday!
:)



16 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer - looks like a great weekend. I too, purchased my domain name a while back, but don't know alot about the pros/cons of using it vs. the blogspot name. Are you planning on sticking with blogspot? Just curious....
    Great blocks btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my rhododendron is blooming too, way earlier than last year! wish I had a computer whiz friend to help me out, lucky you! the grannies look fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Cute, Cute. Love your Granny squares. Looks like you have a fun time in DC. Peggy @ Pastimes Quilt Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Cherry blossoms!!! Your granny blocks look so cool. I'm in the process of making some too =D

    I'm holding a small swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/anyone-want-to-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring in Virginia is sooooooo beautiful. My fondest memories of my times living in that beautiful Commonwealth are centered around spring and all the various flowering trees and bushes, breathtaking!
    Have a great day,
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! DC is a FAB place for a weekend getaway! So glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the grannies, and love Springtime!
    No problem finding you as usual with the .com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures of your vacation! I love the granny squares, that quilt is definitely on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to live 3 hours from DC and seeing the cherry blossoms was so awesome, I'd love to go back and see all the monuments that have since been put up. Looks like a fun trip!

    And I love your granny squares! I'm thinking there will be some of these in my immediate future. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those grannies are lovely! We're just hitting autumn, so jealous of the spring blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lovely weekend in DC, our cherry trees aren't even budding yet! Great job on the grannies too, and congrats on your SHQ win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the granny squares. Looks like great weather in DC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The granies are fantastic.Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your grannies? How do you switch to a .com and not lose your audience? Help please...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...