Wednesday, November 16, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday #12

It's that time of the week again..
Not as much to report as I'd like but here goes..

Works in Progress:
1. Swoon - 5 down, 4 more to go (they're sitting on my rotary mat cut and pinned!)


2. Elf Wall hanging - needs to be quilted and bound
3. Christmas Runner - for my family, needs some hand stitching and binding
4. Christmas Scrappy Quilt - no progress, but need to get moving on it!

Finished Projects:
1. Through the Ages Quilt - for my grandparents for Christmas

2. Wall Hanging/Table Runner Swap - sent to my partner with some goodies :)
 

(for some reason I completely forgot to to photograph the package before sending it!)

3. Modern Christmas Runner Swap - sent to my partner with some goodies :)
(seriously, I promise, last time I'll be showing this! haha)

On Hold:
1. Spanish Tiles
2. Houndstooth

I feel like I spend my entire weekend sewing.. and don't have much to show for it?
I'm looking at my rotary table and I only see 2 projects on it..
What's wrong with me!? haha

:)

8 comments:

  1. You have been so busy, such great projects. And I love the Swoon blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Through the Ages Quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you have a great bunch of projects here! And with 2 more Swoon blocks cut out, you are soooo close to being done with them. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love the swoon blocks!!! They are gorgeous! And I don't think I can say enough about the photo quilt!! It's spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... I am drooling over all of your projects this week. I love those swoon blocks, love the photo quilt, etc.
    ~Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swoon blocks are awesome! Also REALLY like the rainbow bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just loving your rainbow of Swoons, and that was a fab set of swap packages that got sent :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look fabulous!!
    I love your list of To Do's. Everything is looking very organised,I envy you!

    Oh, the rainbow bunting is lovely too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...