Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Taking the Plunge

This post is two-fold. Two plunges I'm taking.

First up,

I found out yesterday that I will be joining a part of the Love circle for do. Good Stitches!!!
woohoo!
I signed up as a stitcher for now, wanted to get my feet wet before I volunteered as a quilter.
Can't wait for December 1 to get the first block assignment!!

Next on the agenda..
Alright, so I've been working on something recently for the holidays 
and I decided to share it with you all..

I've been making these pins for 2 years now
Last year all of my family and coworkers got stuck with received them
They seemed to go over well and I've had some requests for more this year
I decided to set up an etsy shop, but I'm pretty sure it'll be open only for the holidays.
I want sewing to stay fun and not become a job at this point



They make a great addition to any outfit and would make a great hostess gift, 
gift for coworkers, family and friends for all those holiday functions you'll be going to soon!
I'd love it if you'd check them out 

:)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on both ventures! I am in my 3rd month with do.Good & it is fun, yet gratifying. Very cool you have joined also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you, do-gooder! I too have just joined as a stitcher and I can't wait! We're going to have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting into the bee, I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. Cute wee brooches too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...