Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mail Surprises!

This weekend was filled with fun mail when the postman would come!
I received my Pay it Forward gift from Toni!

241 BAG!
love!



 She also included some cute FQ's and my favorite chocolate!
Thanks so much Toni for allowing me to take part in your P.I.F.

Then, on Saturday, I received some mail that had traveled a VERY long way to get to me..
It was my swap from the SewHappyGeek Wall Hanging/Table runner swap.
I had requested a wall hanging and boy did my partner deliver!
Tracee makes it sound like she was terrified of this idea but seriously, amazing job and I can't wait to hang it up for everyone to see!!
Seriously, the colors, the appliqué! Love it.


She also included these little goodies - check out that owl, soooo much hand stitching!
Thank you Thank you Thank you Tracee!


This is partially what i've been up to.. cut these up last night for a new quilt, still waiting on more fabric to arrive from my Black Friday shopping then this will start to transform :)

Have a great day everybody!
:)

4 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Jenn. Such a relief to try something new & get it right for your swap partner. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, lucky girl, fab parcels! The bag is great, love the colours, and I was secretly hoping for that wall hanging lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The 241 looks so good. I'm thinking of getting that pattern...it wouldn't take much more to tip me over the edge! The green dots are just beautiful too - they make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...